Now that you have selected your new Porsche, we are sure you will want to give it the finest care. The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP) allows you to manage your factory recommended scheduled maintenance services through the convenience of prepayment. Not only will you lock in the cost of your Scheduled Maintenance up front, you will rest easy knowing these services are then performed at no additional charge for the term you choose.
In establishing scheduled maintenance requirements for Porsche vehicles, our engineers in Weissach determined the checks and service operations necessary to keep your Porsche running in optimal condition. Beginning with Model Year 2018 and later, all new Porsche vehicles will include the first scheduled maintenance as part of the purchase of the vehicle. Porsche encourages reviewing your owner’s manual for more information on the specific recommended service intervals. This first service is generally due at Year 1/10,000 miles, but this may vary depending on model. To supplement the included first scheduled maintenance, Porsche offers Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plans that cover each of these critical items for periods Year 2/20,000 miles to Year 5/50,000 miles, depending upon which term you choose. Once you have selected your term, all you need to do is arrange an appointment with your authorized Porsche dealer at the appropriate time or mileage and charge for your scheduled maintenance when you return to pickup your vehicle.
Which plan is right for you? Some owners keep their Porsche vehicles many years but drive a limited distance, while others travel thousands of miles each year, but perhaps have a limited lease period. To cover such a wide variety of needs there are four different PSMP terms available, as outlined in the chart below. Your Porsche Sales or Service Professional can also help determine which plan best fits your expected usage.
PSMP terms available, as outlined in the chart below. Your Porsche Sales
or Service Professional can also help determine which plan best fits your expected usage.
* The included first service is not offered on the Taycan
* Please bring your vehicle in for service within 6 months or 5,000 miles
of the recommended service interval to ensure the maintenance will be
covered by your PSMP contract.
The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan covers the regularly scheduled maintenance visits as specified in your vehicle’s published maintenance booklet, for the time and/or mileage period purchased. All scheduled maintenance covered by the plan will be performed at your authorized Porsche dealer by Factory-trained technicians using Genuine Porsche parts. The list below shows a sample of items generally included, replaced, or inspected under the Plan:
• Engine oil and filter change
• Engine air filter replacement
• Cabin air pollen filter replacement
• Spark plug replacement
• Brake fluid replacement
• Brake pad, disc, and hose inspection
• Steering gear and axle inspection
• Radiator and air inlet inspection
• Body and sunroof drain cleaning and inspection
• Coolant and coolant hose inspection
• Windshield wiper and washer inspection
• Tire condition and pressure inspection
• Headlights, horn, and other electrical system inspection
• Battery condition inspection
• Items not specified in the Maintenance booklet, or that result from wear and tear, are not covered. Examples of excluded items include brake pads, rotors, and tires. Please consult your plan agreement or your local authorized Porsche dealer for details.
• The PSMP coverage remains with the vehicle, so even if you trade or sell your Porsche vehicle before the plan expiration, coverage continues for the remainder of the term selected.
• PSMP may not be canceled. No refunds will be offered for early termination of a vehicle lease, or for unused portions of the plan, unless specified by state law.
• California residents who purchase PSMP in California have specific terms and conditions applied. Please consult the California PSMP Agreement for details.
• PSMP is valid only in the country in which it was purchased, and only at participating authorized Porsche dealerships.
This brochure is believed accurate at the time of printing. However, changes to the contents and the program described may be made at any time. Specifications are also subject to change without notice. All rights reserved. Reproduction or translation in whole or in part is not permitted without written authorization from Porsche.
Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG is the owner of numerous trademarks, both registered and unregistered, including without limitation the Porsche Crest®, Porsche®, Boxster®, Carrera®, Cayenne®, Cayman®, Macan®, Panamera®, Speedster®, Spyder®, 918 Spyder®, Tiptronic®, VarioCam®, PCM®, PDK®, 911®, 718®, RS®, 4S®, FOUR, UNCOMPROMISED®, and the model numbers and the distinctive shapes of the Porsche automobiles such as, the federally registered 911 and Boxster automobiles. The third party trademarks contained herein are the properties of their respective owners. Porsche Cars North America, Inc. believes the specifications to be correct at the time of printing. Specifications, performance standards, standard equipment, options, and other elements shown are subject to change without notice. Some options may be unavailable when a car is built. Some vehicles may be shown with non-U.S. equipment. Please ask your authorized Porsche dealer for advice concerning the current availability of options and verify the optional equipment that you ordered. Porsche recommends seat belt usage and observance of traffic laws at all times.
or call our international toll free: 1 (800) PORSCHE
1 (800) 767-7243
Part Number – PNA 000 200 19
© 2019 Porsche Cars North America, Inc
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.