Porsche Macan Maintenance Schedule
A car as prestigious as the Porsche Macan deserves some TLC to keep it in top condition, and luckily, the Porsche Macan maintenance schedule at Ray Catena Porsche will do just that. These simple maintenance services will keep your car running smoothly and help prevent any major issues from popping up in the future, so you can navigate the Staten Island, NY roads with total confidence. Check out the recommended Porsche Macan service intervals below to get started:
Recommended Porsche Macan Maintenance
Many Westfield drivers know that your Porsche needs an oil change every 10,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first. But, the service team at Ray Catena Porsche will conduct the following at two, six, and ten-year intervals:
- Electric System: Check and reset diagnosis system, check windshield wiper/washer and headlight washer functions and adjust nozzles, test horn operation, and check the condition of the battery and ventilation hoses
- Spark Plugs: Replace spark plugs for theMacan S every 40,000 miles or every 4 years or Macan Turbo every 30,000 miles or 4 years
- Interior: Check seat belt condition and operation and replace filter element for the pollen filter
- Exterior: Check wiper blades, clean reversing camera lens, check vehicle lighting, adjust headlights, check trailer hitch operation, and inspect radiators, air intakes, firewall, liftgate, and sunroof body drains for debris or blockages.
- Under Vehicle: Drain engine oil and change oil filter at every 10k mile mark, check tire pressure, inspect underbody for leaks and check covers to make sure they are secure, inspect brake pads and discs for wear, Check brake fluid and hoses, inspect axle joints, tie rods ends, and steering gear to check play and dust boots for damage or leaks, check the exhaust system for leaks and inspect mounts.
- Engine: Top off engine oil and check for leaks, inspect fuel system lines and connections, check coolant and antifreeze levels and hoses, and check PDDC fluid
Porsche Macan Service Intervals
In addition to the Porsche Macan maintenance schedule above, there are additional services needed periodically around East Brunswick. Be sure to check with your technician with any questions about your particular trim, since models like the Macan S may need more attention.
- 2 years: Change the brake fluid using genuine Porsche brake fluid andchange fluid & perform test and adaption for Macan S clutch
- 4 year: Replace tire sealant
- 60k/6 years: Replace PDCC reservoir and change the oil in the PDK transmission
- 80k/4 years: Replace air filter
- 120k/12 years: Change all-wheel front differential drive oil and change the rear differential oil
- 160k/16 years: Change ATF and ATF filter of the Macan S
Schedule Your Service at Ray Catena Porsche
Want a quote on your next Porsche Macan maintenance cost? Contact us today and find out how our service team can bring out the very best in your vehicle. You can also check out our current service specials or schedule your service appointment at your convenience.